Here’s another healthy strawberry smoothie recipe that’s loaded with all-natural ingredients. This smoothie is super-low in calories and super-high in antioxidants … plus it tastes great.
- Contain powerful antioxidants.
- Good source of immune-boosting vitamin C.
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- May help maintain healthy vision.
- Rich source of vitamin A and folate.
- Contain powerful antioxidants (betacarotenes).
- Anti-cancer properties.
- Contains antioxidants that combat the onset of osteoporosis, atherosclerosis and high blood pressure.
- Promotes healthy vision.
- Support healthy nervous system and brain function.
- Contain heart-healthy “good fats.”
- High in soluble and insoluble fiber.
- May help improve cholesterol and digestive health.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|5 min||1 min||2|
- 1.5 cups organic spinach
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 2 T flax seeds
- 8 ice cubes
- 2 cups of water
107 calories, 3.5 g fat, 16 g carbs (6 g fiber), 4 g protein