The soups you get in the grocery store are notoriously high in salt and processed, unnatural ingredients. And restaurants are even worse. The New England Clam Chowder at Panera, for example, has 630 calories and 54 grams of fat. But the problem with most healthy soup recipes is they don’t taste very good. I’ve solved both of these dilemmas with the healthy soups, stews, and chilis you’re about to see.
Each of these recipes:
1. Has less calories and sodium than their store- and restaurant-bought counterparts.
2. Are extremely easy to prepare.
3. Contain only all-natural ingredients.
4. Taste absolutely awesome.
I am constantly experimenting with new soups and only my best-of-the best healthy soup recipes make it on this page. Check back often because this list will be growing by leaps and bounds in the near future! And if you have any ideas for a healthy soup you’d like to see on this page, just leave me a comment below and I’ll do my best to accommodate your request.
Healthy Soup Recipes
- Asparagus Soup
- Buffalo Chili Recipe
- Buffalo Stew
- Carrot Soup with Orange Lentils and Fennel
- Chili with Turkey and Butternut Squash
- Cream of Celery Soup
- Cream of Corn Coup
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Cream of Tomato Soup
- Healthy Chicken Lemon Rice Soup
- Homemade Chicken Stock
- Leek Soup with Homemade Beef Broth
- Lentil Soup
- Lima Bean Soup
- Miso Fish Soup
- Pea Soup Recipe
- Summer Squash Soup
- Vegetarian Brown Lentil Soup
- White Gazpacho Soup
Want more healthy recipes?
Then check out my full recipe list.