Even though this cauliflower recipe has some tasty melted parmesan cheese on it, it’s low in calories, fat, carbs, and sodium.
Here’s the baked cauliflower recipe … enjoy.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|5 min||15 min||4|
Ingredients: Baked Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 T olive oil
- 4 T parmesan cheese
- Chop up the cauliflower into equal-sized pieces.
- Top with olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Mix thoroughly to coat all the pieces of cauliflower with the olive oil. This will give you some nice caramelized veggies.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 475 for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add cheese, cook an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Let sit for a couple minutes then serve.
135 calories, 8 g fat, 11 g carbs, 5 g fiber, 6 g protein, 260 mg sodium